SEA CAT BOATS, LLC
FIBERGLASS BOAT LIMITED WARRANTY
THE FOLLOWING EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER
WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SEA CAT BOATS, LLC (THE "COMPANY") DOES HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE, OWNERSHIP, TRANSPORTATION OR SERVICE OF THE COMPANY'S PRODUCTS.
SEA CAT BOATS, LLC warrants that each of its fiberglass SEA CAT BOATS will be
free from defects in material and workmanship under normal operating conditions. The Company will repair or replace parts covered under this warranty that are found to be defective in original material or workmanship, which shall be the Company's sole obligation with respect to defective parts or products.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser and only applies to boats sold through an authorized Company Dealer. This warranty will become effective upon receipt of a properly completed warranty registration card by the Company at its main office. This warranty may be transferred to a second owner for any remaining warranty term through an authorized Company Dealer for a fee (See Warranty Transfer Procedures). Such a transfer requires that a completed warranty transfer form, along with the transfer fee, be returned to the Company.
The following items are structurally warranted to the original owner for the period of
ten (10) years. These items are also warranted to a transfer owner for the remainder of the
ten (10) years:
The following factory installed items are covered for a warranty term of one (1) year:
2) Boat wiring harness and switches
3) Fuel tanks
4) Deck hardware
5) All boat lights. aerators, bilge pumps, hoses, clamps and fittings
6) Steering system
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
1) Engines, outdrives, controls, propellers, trolling motors or other equipment or accessories manufactured by other companies which provide their own individual
2) Windshield breakage.
3) Damage, failure or other problems with the boat's finish, such as cracks, craze, stars, fading, chalking, blistering or fading in color.
4) Damage to or failure of (such as tears or fading) upholstery, carpet and any other soft goods.
5) Installation of engines or other accessories not performed by the Company.
6) Removal and/or derigging of engines or accessories
7) Any damage caused by accident or resulting from alterations, abuse, rental use, commercial use. misuse or negligence of any Company product. Use of a Sea Cat Boat powered or loaded in excess of maximum limits as stated on the U.S. Coast Guard Capacity Plate in each boat, is considered misuse and will result in cancellation of any warranty.
8) Damages resulting from racing or use of the boat for speed or endurance contests. Use of the boat for racing or any speed or endurance contest is misuse of the boat and will result in cancellation of any warranty.
9) Damages resulting from failure to perform periodic maintenance to the Company Products in accordance with the Company's recommendations,
10) Damages caused by improper trailer or mismatching a boat to a trailer or failure to properly secure a boat to trailer or use a lower unit support device when
11) Transportation to and from the dealer or factory for warranty repair, including towing expenses, haul out expense, loading or crane expense. It is the owners
responsibility to provide transportation of the boat both to service location and its return after repairs are made.
The company in any way does not warrant the following items, although the customer may be entitled to certain warranties from the respected manufacturer of such items.
Engine, engine controls and harness, trolling motors. instruments, battery
chargers, navigation equipment, batteries, trailers and trailer accessories, and electronics.
The Company may modify, improve or discontinue the design, specifications or models with respect to any Sea Cat Boat at any time and will not be
obligated to make any such changes in any boats previously manufactured. All terms of this warranty are severable and the invalidity or unenforceability of any portion hereof shall not affect validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this warranty.